Another version of a ball turner

Just wanted to say thanks for the support and comments. My wife on the other hand would prefer you don't encourage me! She had a choice when she married this tool junkie! I got alot of big ideas but only a small budget but I hope to post some more tooling ideas. Happy new year everyone!

for the rest of us novices, how about a video of it in action?

Just wanted to say thanks for the support and comments. My wife on the other hand would prefer you don't encourage me! She had a choice when she married this tool junkie! I got alot of big ideas but only a small budget but I hope to post some more tooling ideas. Happy new year everyone!

Haaa Haa, yup the wives do tend to dampen some of the fun sometimes. But that is a great way to use a flycutter. What gave you the idea to design it that way? I like the think out of the box way of doing things. If it is unconventional I am all in. If it is the same old same old it is hard to stay interested. Great work, especially for a new guy. You'll like it here, like some one else said the only flames here are in good humor or in the welding and casting sub forum. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff as you build it. So please post some pics as you go, especially for new guys to machining like me.
Bob

Back