ACE 22 Ejector blueprint

jfcayron

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
A friend of mine asked me to find an ejector for his colt ACE 22lr conversion.
The original is broken and is missing fragments.
I tried to find a replacement, but when you are lucky enough to find one e.g. eBay, they go for upwards of $60
Numrich is out and apparently has been for a while.

The part does not seem to hard to build, but I do not have the dimensions. Would anyone happen to have them, or an ejector they could measure?

It would be a lifesaver.

Colt-1.JPG

Colt-1.JPG

A friend of mine asked me to find an ejector for his colt ACE 22lr conversion.
The original is broken and is missing fragments.
I tried to find a replacement, but when you are lucky enough to find one e.g. eBay, they go for upwards of $60
Numrich is out and apparently has been for a while.

The part does not seem to hard to build, but I do not have the dimensions. Would anyone happen to have them, or an ejector they could measure?

It would be a lifesaver.

View attachment 67838
Hello here is a picture with dimensions hope this helps
20140115_191958.jpg

20140115_191958.jpg

Hello here is a picture with dimensions hope this helps

It is great! some of the figures are hard to read, though. Do you have the original?

Thanks! :thumbzup::thumbzup:

It is great! some of the figures are hard to read, though. Do you have the original?

Thanks! :thumbzup::thumbzup:
I will clarify the numbers and repost the drawing for you has to wait till tomorrow though hope that is ok

More than OK; I am very grateful.

:man:

More than OK; I am very grateful.

:man:
Ok sorry for the wait, I am doing nothing more than what I hope someone else will do for me someday. And so far on this forum everyone is more than happy to help if they can. One reason I like this forum so much. I penciled in the numbers I thought where hard to read. Also in the bottom left corner there is another view not on the first picture.

20140118_161810.jpg

Ok sorry for the wait, I am doing nothing more than what I hope someone else will do for me someday. And so far on this forum everyone is more than happy to help if they can. One reason I like this forum so much. I penciled in the numbers I thought where hard to read. Also in the bottom left corner there is another view not on the first picture.

It is perfect!
Thanks again. I will keep the forum posted of any progress.

Back