ACE 22 Ejector blueprint

jfcayron

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
A friend of mine asked me to find an ejector for his colt ACE 22lr conversion.
The original is broken and is missing fragments.
I tried to find a replacement, but when you are lucky enough to find one e.g. eBay, they go for upwards of $60
Numrich is out and apparently has been for a while.

The part does not seem to hard to build, but I do not have the dimensions. Would anyone happen to have them, or an ejector they could measure?

It would be a lifesaver.

Colt-1.JPG

Colt-1.JPG

A friend of mine asked me to find an ejector for his colt ACE 22lr conversion.
The original is broken and is missing fragments.
I tried to find a replacement, but when you are lucky enough to find one e.g. eBay, they go for upwards of $60
Numrich is out and apparently has been for a while.

The part does not seem to hard to build, but I do not have the dimensions. Would anyone happen to have them, or an ejector they could measure?

It would be a lifesaver.

View attachment 67838
Hello here is a picture with dimensions hope this helps
20140115_191958.jpg

20140115_191958.jpg

Hello here is a picture with dimensions hope this helps

It is great! some of the figures are hard to read, though. Do you have the original?

Thanks! :thumbzup::thumbzup:

It is great! some of the figures are hard to read, though. Do you have the original?

Thanks! :thumbzup::thumbzup:
I will clarify the numbers and repost the drawing for you has to wait till tomorrow though hope that is ok

More than OK; I am very grateful.

:man:

More than OK; I am very grateful.

:man:
Ok sorry for the wait, I am doing nothing more than what I hope someone else will do for me someday. And so far on this forum everyone is more than happy to help if they can. One reason I like this forum so much. I penciled in the numbers I thought where hard to read. Also in the bottom left corner there is another view not on the first picture.

20140118_161810.jpg

Ok sorry for the wait, I am doing nothing more than what I hope someone else will do for me someday. And so far on this forum everyone is more than happy to help if they can. One reason I like this forum so much. I penciled in the numbers I thought where hard to read. Also in the bottom left corner there is another view not on the first picture.

It is perfect!
Thanks again. I will keep the forum posted of any progress.

Sorry for the necromancy but need to bump up this post and thank the OP, you have no idea how valuable this info is!

Back