Abom79 Installed his PM-1660TL!

MtnBiker

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Shout out to Matt and team. Abom has his uncrating and initial setup video out on YouTube. Good guy to have in your camp - love his videos. See:

Last edited:
He's doing something right. This lathe, a Pacemaker, leasing a new shop, just bought a tractor, and I think he recently bought a piece of property to build on. Good for him ...

Can't keep a good guy down! .....all power to him! :)

He's doing something right. This lathe, a Pacemaker, leasing a new shop, just bought a tractor, and I think he recently bought a piece of property to build on. Good for him ...
When kids are making 7 figures on youtube doing toy reviews, he has a good following and does good videos.

Pretty cool to see Abom with a PM lathe. Gotta keep the content rolling. Also sounds like he might buy a new mill.

I’m glad I don’t have room for a another lathe. I’d really like a 16in swing lathe for reasons. But I’d buy an Acra with a built in VFD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking machine, and good for him! I was surprised he was able to move it with the jib. I would have thought a 1660 lathe would be 5000+ pounds, not under 4000.

Nice video. The crane sure made it look easy. And PM has these in stock right now... should i go bigger, hmm... :D

Back