25,000 RPM Bushing materal?

the first couple people had some good replys after that people didn't even read the thread..... I'm out...

Your last post (the one quoted above) is the only one of your posts I can see on this thread. There may be a technical problem with this thread.

Your last post (the one quoted above) is the only one of your posts I can see on this thread. There may be a technical problem with this thread.
They were all edited right before he made that last post. For those of us jumping in afterwords, we can only use our imagination as to what went down.

the first couple people had some good replys after that people didn't even read the thread..... I'm out...
I wish you would have left your posts up, now no one can add to the answers, and can only imagine what the real question was. I have been here long enough to believe that no one meant any harm, or disrespect. Yes, often the answers will stray from the original question, But I'm sure its done with the best of intentions, and the thoughts of adding other ideas that may be helpful. I apologize for everyone, if any messages were scrambled in the postings.

I agree. This thread is essentially useless now, and might as well be completely deleted. I am not sure why the OP decided to do this. I am not aware of this happening in the past.
David

Back