2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dlane you connect your dial test indicator in that gadget then chuck it in your mill to dial things in on center, tram a mill, etc. It telescopes in/out for different diameters. I have tried a number of different types of indicator holders, the ones that clamp on the outside of the spindle for example, this is the only one that's rigid, adjusts easy, etc. $73.84 on sale at MSC. https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/03994746?rItem=03994746

Jeff: I don't know but it just looks like the dimonds are gone, seems like aluminum

Jeff: I don't know but it just looks like the dimonds are gone, seems like aluminum
Any chance the brown edges are coated, leaving the middle safe? I know that's a stretch. Save that wheel, I am sure it will come in handy for something.

That Husky seems like a great deal for the money. Does it have roller bearing drawer slides? If you bought that in the Snapoff brand it would be ten times that amount. Never could see spending that kind of money for something that uncomplicated. Cheers, Mike

Yes it does, Mike.
They have another one exactly like it that sells for a $100 more that has self closing drawers and built in power strip with USB ports.
I just used a power strip I had for mine, $19.99. :)

Picked this up for about half-price today. Living a few miles from Jet/Wilton's scratch and dent outlet has its advantages.
0766ac91b280a6d422679b9465e66b7d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back