Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new tool, Grizzly knee mill
2cb4727b9c050bc579d4f7a740b842f2.jpg
:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Oh geez it looks awful with all that plastic on it. :D

Good luck with it.

Got me a HF toolbox to hold my gears, chucks, wrenches and whatever for my HF 8x12 lathe. Got me some 14 gauge sheet metal from my local sheet metal shop and riveted it to the top for a working surface. HF didn't have any sheet metal of this gauge and dimension. :boxed in:

--Chip

upload_2017-5-17_19-5-22.png

Got me a HF toolbox to hold my gears, chucks, wrenches and whatever for my HF 8x12 lathe. Got me some 14 gauge sheet metal from my local sheet metal shop and riveted it to the top for a working surface. HF didn't have any sheet metal of this gauge and dimension. :boxed in:

--Chip

View attachment 233637
I have two of those boxes. One for the lathe and one for the mill. Both filled with needed tools.

--Chip

View attachment 233637

Those are great boxes Chip.
I have 3 of them and they are really good heavy duty boxes for $99.
I filled all 3 of them.
I ended up getting one of these from Home Depot for $598. It is heavy and has 6 heavy duty locking casters and holds everything that was in the other 3, so far. :D

upload_2017-5-17_23-20-8.jpeg

upload_2017-5-17_23-17-49.jpeg

That Husky seems like a great deal for the money. Does it have roller bearing drawer slides? If you bought that in the Snapoff brand it would be ten times that amount. Never could see spending that kind of money for something that uncomplicated. Cheers, Mike

Yesterday: Hager tool cutter dimond grinder and 6" belt sander, there both going to be projects
IMG_0859.JPG
Was thinking it would sharpen end mills , guess it's for lathe tools
Gona try to find a manual for it. Haven't found a mod # yet.
IMG_0860.JPG
Motor and coolent tank / pump
IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG
I'm guessing the right grinding wheel is gone,
no disk on sander that's ok , gona have to make a tool rest for it tho, and change motor pulley to speed it up some
What is the 5 th pic in Coolidge pics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back