2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a 4" bull nose center that I need for a project. This is the second center I have from Z Live Center. Got it from Amazon for much cheaper than direct from Z Live Center.

Img_2246.jpg

That looks like a well made bullnose. Must have set you back a pretty penny.

Roy

That looks like a well made bullnose. Must have set you back a pretty penny.

Roy

It's no Royal but it's more than nice enough for me. Got it new for only $90 shipped from a 3rd party Amazon seller. I'm happy.

... Got it new for only $90 shipped from a 3rd party Amazon seller. I'm happy.

I've been eyeballing that center. That guy was $7 cheaper than z live center, either direct or resold by Amazon. Is the center actually branded zlivecenter? I've found that a lot of the nameless 3P merchants selling stuff on Amazon just pick a similar listing and ship some generic item. Amazon basically ignores the fakes unless the knocked-off brand is big enough to send in a team of lawyers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've been eyeballing that center. That guy was $7 cheaper than z live center, either direct or resold by Amazon. Is the center actually branded zlivecenter? I've found that a lot of the nameless 3P merchants selling stuff on Amazon just pick a similar listing and ship some generic item. Amazon basically ignores the fakes unless the knocked-off brand is big enough to send in a team of lawyers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's funny cause I was scared of the same exact thing. Buying directly from Z Live Center would have cost me $44 more (they're in CA so I have to pay tax). On ebay it would have cost me $20 more. I was just going to buy the Shars HD one.

I decided to take the chance. The box for the center didn't look too good & looked like it was resealed. It did have the Z Live Center's p/n on it. Pulled it out the box & that was the first thing I checked for. Has the Z Live etching on it just like my other center from Z live & it looks unused. Lucked out on this one. Been looking at a bull nose for a while now.

Bought myself a label printer. I am trying to put stuff up and stored in a more systematic fashion. Need to label tool box drawers, boxes, etc. in the shop. It works like I wanted it to.
brother II.jpg

Go where no man has gone before.

Faced with the possibility of a broken or bent reed valve in my 50 hp Mariner outboard., I was thinking that I would have to do a complete tear-down to inspect the valves. then I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/401191563765

I ordered it eight days ago and it arrived this morning. For less than $14, shipping included, I can view the condition of the reeds by inserting through the carburetors. As a bonus, I can view the condition of the upper cylinders as well.

New here.gotta figure out pics.
Got a brand new condition Eron
milling swivel vise today.
Yeap, we are all into photos. So we support you fully in figuring out how to post us some. By the way, posting photos here is not difficult as compared to some other forums. Welcome to the board, this is a good place where you will get lots of info and help when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back