WTB 2 inch bullet vise

Same vice as the one mentioned above at HF for 1/3 the cost: HF Vice

I've searched for years for a baby bullet vice for reasonable price. I am not a collector but wanted to use it in the shop. They have gotten crazy expensive by collectors. I finally settled on one of these from HF. I thought the price was so good I bought several for Christmas gifts a couple years ago. No one complained.

Best Regards,
Bob
Well I’ll be dipped! I’ll have ta check that lil feller out next time I’m at the gettin’ place!

HF didn't have it last year.. I did spend a little time "adjusting" the vise the mounting surface was far from flat among other things..

Attachments

• bb5.JPG
    bb5.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 23
  • bb6.JPG
    bb6.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 19
  • bb7.JPG
    bb7.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 18
Yup! That's why I posted here. OK, wishful thinking. That's why I glommed onto @tghsmith's suggestion.

Hmmm ... looks like a slightly incorrect URL ... ???
The URL is actually correct. Berry's sells the vise as a gunsmith's vise. They also combine the positioner with other attachments....like for holding a gun stock for sanding, checkering, etc. I was shooting the USPSA National Championship match a few years back in Las Vegas and Berry's had a display with one of these vises mounted and I immediately knew I had to get one!

Here's a picture of my original paint/stickers Baby Bullet holding a dog license (RIP Chester) next to the Palmgren vise Versa Cradle setup Berry's sells....similar footprint.

IMG_1482.JPG

I tried the website again ... but, no matter what I clicked or searched, it would never get off the title page. I'll try again tomorrow, but if no better results, I'll reluctantly have to give it up.

I tried the website again ... but, no matter what I clicked or searched, it would never get off the title page. I'll try again tomorrow, but if no better results, I'll reluctantly have to give it up.
That's really odd....I tried it on two different computers, a tablet and a phone and had no issues at all.

I'll break it out so it doesn't pop up normally https:// berrysmfg.com/product/vc-vise

Maybe if you just type it in that way it will work.

No joy. Here's a screenshot. But thanks for the direct link. Maybe my browser (Safari) is doing something odd?

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.22.39 AM.jpg

FIGGERED IT OUT!!!! I have a couple ad blockers running on Safari, and have had difficulty (especially with YouTube) before. So, just for fun, I turned them off. Lo and behold ... got the page. I guess they just dislike ad blockers. What's strangest to me is that there aren't any ads, just good content. Ah, well...

Thanks again!

No joy. Here's a screenshot. But thanks for the direct link. Maybe my browser (Safari) is doing something odd?
FIGGERED IT OUT!!!! I have a couple ad blockers running on Safari, and have had difficulty (especially with YouTube) before. So, just for fun, I turned them off. Lo and behold ... got the page. I guess they just dislike ad blockers. What's strangest to me is that there aren't any ads, just good content. Ah, well...

Thanks again!
Ah....glad you got it figured out!

Back