What are you listening to right now?

What are you listening to right now?​

Been listening to the condenser pump kick on and off for weeks now . The ambient noise makes me sleepy . :grin:

It amazes me how Gordon Lightfoot makes me want to do a bottle-joint of heroin-liquor (whatever that might look like), yet he didn't seem all that into it. Jim Croce, on the other hand, felt it so much the Muppets had to play his set for him as special guest, 'cause he was passed out cold in the green room. Yeah, he felt his music like Beethoven...

It amazes me how Gordon Lightfoot makes me want to do a bottle-joint of heroin-liquor (whatever that might look like), yet he didn't seem all that into it. Jim Croce, on the other hand, felt it so much the Muppets had to play his set for him as special guest, 'cause he was passed out cold in the green room. Yeah, he felt his music like Beethoven...

As a performer I do not think you have really hit your peak until you pull a Ricky Nelson and set the plane on fire while free basing then die in the crash....

He was a boozer for a while, quite a while and I believe he dodged a bullet.

The girl he wrote Sundown about/over/because of later went on to kill John Belushi.

This guy does some really good breakdowns giving the history behind bands songs, and goes into detail about their relationship and the aftermath.

Anyway, now its time for some Steve Miller.

With Steve Miller there is no filler, but there are songs that dont get much love, like these.

ETA: How the hell did I doop a Jim Crocie in there?

Last edited:
Back