Vevor scales

oogenshire

Registered
Registered
i received my scales from vevor and went to do the id following the instructions at https://www.touchdro.com/resources/scales/glass/glass-scale-pinout.html . the problem is when i opened the scale reader i discovered it was flooded with black rubber goo so i cannot get to the electronics to probe out the pins.... how do i determin what i need to wire the db9 connector to the touchdro diy board? it came with a piece of paper showing what the pins should be just needing a sanity check thanks
Mike
vevor black goo.jpg
vevor pinout.jpg

I received Vevor scales too. I used the provided printout information for the connectors.
Joe

Out of idle curiosity, how much are the Vevor scales? I just recently ordered some scales from AliExpress. Wondering if the pricing is similar. Did you get 5um scales or 1um?

Out of idle curiosity, how much are the Vevor scales? I just recently ordered some scales from AliExpress. Wondering if the pricing is similar. Did you get 5um scales or 1um?
Vevor is blowing out scales on their USA website. Remarkably cheap. Size options are limited now, though.

Just a caution: I got some magnetic scales direct from Ditron, they didn’t work with their own DRO. So they sent three adapters, but because it takes a year and a day to get stuff from China, they also sent rewiring instructions. They were wrong. So I had to sit down with everything and figure it out, and success.

Slightly cheaper than what I paid, but I bought 1um scales not 5um. Very good sale if it fits what you need. Hope yours work out well for you.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Should be here in a couple weeks if things go well.

Back