Today's Jokes - 2024

I thought that was an automotive anti theft device.
Nah, thats ABC plus Parking brake.

Manual (stick shift), at least here in the uk when I learnt to drive, was the predominant "transmission" (gearbox to us English folks). Now it is around 50/50 as more modern cars go auto.

My mother still drives manual at 80 years old!

When I got my drivers license, if you took the test in a vehicle with an automatic transmission, you license was restricted to vehicle with automatic transmissions only. Nowadays, the only manual transmission vehicles that I drive are my tractors.

The story behind that Harly is really amazing.
It was restored and offered to the owner in Japan at no cost. He refused to take it back.

Everything I have seen shows it remains as it was found and that Harley offered the owner a brand new, / replacement bike.

The owner, however, declined that offer and requested the bike be left as-is in as-found condition as a reminder and memorial to those who were lost and those who lost everything they owned.

I believe you are correct! It's been a few beers and a couple nights sleep. But, it's still a good story!

Facebook. I don't understand.....

Yesterday I received a friend request from a young attractive girl, about 19-20 years old:
I was curious. I wanted to know why someone that young wanted to be my FB friend.
So I accepted it. Then she started sending me private messages.
She called me handsome. She asked my age.
I’m not a liar so I told her and reminded her I’m quite a bit her senior.
And I let her talk a bit cuz (truth be told) flattery ain’t all bad.
We kept chatting for a while and within a short time, she asked if we could talk about ‘adult things’.
I said, "ok."
Then she said ‘thank you, babe, you start.”
So I did! I told her adult things like I have arthritis in my knees and how it hurts badly.
My back acts up when it is cold outside.
I explained that I have crazy insomnia. And I didn’t forget to tell her that I have a pacemaker.
And of course, I told her about the laxatives. Can’t forget that.
I also didn’t forget to tell her that I have good quality dentures

I was as honest as I could be about ‘ADULT THINGS’ but I don’t understand why she blocked me!

Back