Today's Jokes - 2024

I can't tell . Inboard or outboard ? :dunno:
View attachment 504984
I had a buddy the had flown as a waist gunner in B25's in WW2 years ago, at the time he was in his mid 70's. He said he and his wife were at the beach and there was a radio station having a home made bikini contest and fabric wasn't allowed. They were walking down the seawall and Jim kept looking back at the young girls in there (it really doesn't cover much) bikini's and she elbowed him hard and said JIM, your to old for that.... He said he had to stop and think a moment and said look woman I'll be to old for that when they are shoveling dirt in on top of me.....

I had a buddy the had flown as a waist gunner in B25's in WW2 years ago, at the time he was in his mid 70's. He said he and his wife were at the beach and there was a radio station having a home made bikini contest and fabric wasn't allowed. They were walking down the seawall and Jim kept looking back at the young girls in there (it really doesn't cover much) bikini's and she elbowed him hard and said JIM, your to old for that.... He said he had to stop and think a moment and said look woman I'll be to old for that when they are shoveling dirt in on top of me.....
eye candy is good for the heart. It makes it beat like a young man.

Back