Today's Jokes - 2024

Hockey fan?
Ive often dreamed of taking the best parts of different sports and combining them into some sort of mega sport.

I think a Football and skeet smashup would be interesting.

Each team has one skeet shooter on the sidelines to try and shoot the ball out of the air.

Gold being turned into a team sport with hockey rules.

Soccer needs to take a more gladiatorial turn.

Baseball needs the outfielders to have bats instead of gloves and they can hit the ball back into the opposing teams dugout.

Or shotguns to blast the homers out of the sky.

Ive often dreamed of taking the best parts of different sports and combining them into some sort of mega sport.

Each team has one skeet shooter on the sidelines to try and shoot the ball out of the air.

Baseball needs the outfielders to have bats instead of gloves and they can hit the ball back into the opposing teams dugout.

Rodney Dangerfield once quipped the "he went to a fight and a hockey game broke out"...

In principle, doesn't UCF already have just about all those scenarios covered?

Tom

Back