Today's Jokes - 2024

Burger King made this for me last night, but I didn't figure anybody in my household would get it.

I guess it's some sort of threading tool on one end and a corner tool or something on the other. It's hard to make out in the picture since the whole thing is the same color, but it's got a bit of geometry to it, with beveled relief cuts and all. Not sure how well it'll hold up, but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Attachments

• Fry Cutter.jpg
    Fry Cutter.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 66
Burger King made this for me last night, but I didn't figure anybody in my household would get it.

I guess it's some sort of threading tool on one end and a corner tool or something on the other. It's hard to make out in the picture since the whole thing is the same color, but it's got a bit of geometry to it, with beveled relief cuts and all. Not sure how well it'll hold up, but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth.
"Eye" see it, definitely. It must have been "ground" to the right size, as it is definitely a fork, er, form tool.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Without #3 piston and connecting rod, that engine must have vibrated like crazy. Also, I would have expected a ton of gasoline in the oil....unless it was igniting when the plug fired.
Without the piston there wasn't anything to draw anything into the cylinder and the block had some pressure to balance it; and, yea it had some vibrations and was burning a bit oil fumes but it ran and if you didn't run the AC it would make speed on the interstate which was 55 MPH at the time.

Back