Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend who lived on a corner lot in a small town.He kept his dog, "Puppy", chained to the doghouse while he was at work. The high schoolers used to cut the corner through his lot and they would taunt Puppy, knowing that he couldn't go past the end of the chain. One day, my friend put an extra six feet on the chain. When he came home that evening, Puppy was chewing on a tennis shoe.

I saw your fire on the news... they said it started as a backyard fire, but due to the dry conditions you burned the neighborhood down...
Ok, I exaggerate... but why do you need a big ass fire in Fl... hells waiting room.?? It's already disgustingly hot and humid...
He is not in Florida… he is in Georgia…. Like I said, he just like big bonfires… I am not kidding…

Same guy that has the Batman logo on his front gate…here it is before he welded the thing to the gate..

IMG_5657.jpeg
Ted entrance.JPG

Last edited:
I saw your fire on the news... they said it started as a backyard fire, but due to the dry conditions you burned the neighborhood down...
Ok, I exaggerate... but why do you need a big ass fire in Fl... hells waiting room.?? It's already disgustingly hot and humid...
Smores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back