Recommend me a cnc servive for parts production

The large shops might, but most of the smaller and midsize probably won’t have anodizing inhouse. That’s probably region dependent, here in CT we have a lot of regulations that would make inhouse anodizing more grief than it’s worth. That’s also something you don’t want near your expensive machining centers, so unless you have the room, safer to sub it out.

Since i am pursuing this as a business endeavor, it only makes sense to me to find a supplier that can provide a sample quantity of the actual product, then just scale up the quantity if it proves worthwhile.
that’s how I would do it, use the 5 part run as a test of their capabilities.

I would love to have these made by a member here or small shop, but unless they can do them in bigger batches cost effectively it doesn't make sense to go that route.
50 pieces of each part is not that big of a job even for the small shops, so you should get a good response to your RFQ.

Curious as to what sort of operations this jig is for? I had a custom wood/cabinet shop for 20+ years and only remember one time needing to put a fence opposite the cutter.

Curious as to what sort of operations this jig is for? I had a custom wood/cabinet shop for 20+ years and only remember one time needing to put a fence opposite the cutter.
It is primarily designed to go on a large shaper, but could work on even a router table. Very similar to the unobtanium Aigner thickness stop i have been searching years for. But this version in improved to allow easier milling of standard American 3/4" stock, and shop made fences for thinner or thicker pieces. In use it allows me to take thicknessed and jointed stock from a rough rip on a table saw, or even one roughsawn edge, and thickness to precise dimensions - think door stiles primarily. But i actually mill a lot of just straight sticking for shaker style cabinets, face frames, full size doors etc just using a helical head. The table saw leaves mill marks that are more difficult to remove than a helical shaper head, and is less consistent. I don't do it often, but you can also mill exact size profiled door sticking quickly and easily. The microadjust with DRO makes that quick. Another way to think of it is as a small shops alternative to a full molding macine. Any of that make sense?

And making it was a big reason i even got a mill.

there's a place called Ranger tool and die in Paragould Arkansas that has both manual and CNC. its not the largest but not the smallest. they also have an assembly building if you go full throttle. I do not know about anodizing

I keep getting ads for this company in my Facebook feed, https://parts-badger.com/ I've never used them, but looks like you can upload files like on Xometry to get a quick quote. They don't say anything I could find about anodizing, so don't know about that.

Back