Matching Spacing of Existing Blind Holes

I would say that they were never cheap, the two that I bought (two different sizes) were a good deal higher than that, and it was over ten years ago, having said that there will always be a time on EB when nobody is looking for one, and a seller that set a low starting price, I have bought a good many things at low prices. I never bid on any item before the end of an auction, using E Snipe, and have ceased buying much of anything; got too much stuff already, just ask my wife ---
I gave up 10yrs ago on auctions. I filter them out and only go buy it now. Save the search and just run it periodically. It becomes my morning coffee virtual vulture search until I get bored or hit.

In the case of Sorensen I hit it right away. It astounds me I’d never heard of this tool and there was a bunch of them at that time. Since getting the Sorensen Ive not used my transfer screws once. Several others that were in on that thread scored Sorensen too for about what I paid. Just a happy fluke I guess. Definitely not something I use everyday but when I need it I always thank Uglydog for bringing that up in a thread.

Of course you could use a short stub of a bolt with a taper turned on its end. Essentially a screw punch with a sharp point for scribing rather than banging against your piece.

Attachments

• Center-mike.JPG
    Center-mike.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Back