Jet-16 Mill Drill

Be prepared to be shocked how bad it looks. I know Texas is somehow seen as a machine desert but don't let impatience over rule logic. This is going to be at minimum a time sink and at worst a very expensive lesson/boat anchor if you take it on. With that table like it is it would bug the crap outta me every time I looked at it. YMMV.

PS did you see the post of the old tool and die guy in CO wanting to get rid of his huge lot? To me that's a road trip worth taking.

Be prepared to be shocked how bad it looks. I know Texas is somehow seen as a machine desert but don't let impatience over rule logic. This is going to be at minimum a time sink and at worst a very expensive lesson/boat anchor if you take it on. With that table like it is it would bug the crap outta me every time I looked at it. YMMV.

PS did you see the post of the old tool and die guy in CO wanting to get rid of his huge lot? To me that's a road trip worth taking.

Because of my original doubts, the contributions for you guys, and my wife saying I should just buy a new mill; I’m thinking I should just buy a new mill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back