GS Tooling End Mill Holders

It’s not bait and switch.
It's 100% bait and switch. There's a lot of BS going on in the tool world as production moves from U.S./Japan to Taiwan then to China. Funny how they intentionally leave the country of origin blank when it's China. Or they say "international" when production has moved from Japan or Taiwan to China, yet the price didn't change. Don't get me started on their lack of honesty.

Who makes?

The green paint looks familiar but I cant place it.
Bought from Penn Tool, on sale plus the 1st order discount. Was cheaper than a generic 5C plus 5C/ER32 adapter and I don’t have any other use for 5C collets.

Amazon & eBay have them in blue from several sellers.

I do not agree that they are the same or equivalent, they are not what is shown or described for the 3 on the left. What is shown and described are Sowa brand holders, which are high quality and mid priced. As such you do not expect to receive anything different supposedly with the same specifications. You are paying for the brand, unless they state otherwise. If misrepresented then I would notify them as such and contact my credit card company if not as described. You may have to pay return shipping but not restocking. I can tell you having a number of Sowa products they are much better finished and better made then the picture of what they sent you. Many small difference vs. Substituting generic Chinese holders. Future reference is verify before you buy if a specific brand.

FYI, saw something like this recently on lathes for sale, thought great deal recognizing the picture, but didn't match the model number and description. Buyer beware.

Back