NSFW Forklift accident

Warning: thread may contain photos that are not for the squeamish.
Sorry to see you hurt, be glad it wasn’t worse. Hope it knits back on. Take good care

That's gotta hurt.
Sorry for your pain and all the best for recovery!

Brian

Yikes! That will be sore for a while. Take care. My dad would’ve said. It’s a long way from the heart!
Martin

Hopefully they gave you the good drugs. If it doesn't take, at least you can have fun with the kids and tell 'em not to mess with the Russian mob.

My adventure was a little different, but from my experience you only got 1/2 way to the first joint where the nail starts growing, yep way back there. You may have issues with the new nail growing back very deformed. I went through 2 seperat needle steroid injection procedures, one scrape the nailbed procedure, and 2 nailbed growth elimination surgeries. The last one was becouse there were a couple of growth cells not eliminated, and a small little sliver of thumb nail was growing out. A skin graft from my middle finger was used as the cover, so you never know when I give a thumbs up.... :grin: Keep the hand elivated to lessen the throbbing, and wishing you a fast recovery, with a good outcome.

Back