Don't take set up advice from VEVOR

Tool is mounted in the 4-way on the "right" (far) side.
LMAO ! I looked at that pic a couple times and didn't even notice that . Maybe they're trying to sell more chuck jaws ! :grin:

:encourage: I cant say much about Vevor as I only have one thing from them . I bought one of their ultrasonic cleaners a month ago . Seemed to work fine , still waiting on the heater to get up to temp though . :grin::rolleyes:

I recall when HK (German firearms manufacturer) had a pic with the loaded round backwards (facing the wrong direction) in a magazine. It's not the company, other than that they've not supervised their ad people (who know *nothing) well enough.

GsT
Your reference, to the fact that the folks at the photo shoot may not know how thing actually work, made me recall an old, personally painful story.

Early in my career, I was involved in the modification (extensively revised) airborne missile system for a foreign customer. We were about to complete the first prototype sight unit. There was considerable pressure to get some photos of that completed unit. I had designed a lifting adaptor (rigging) that went between the unit to the hoist hook. I had just gotten the parts and quickly assembled the lifting adaptor and handed it over to one of the production control people. A few days later, the photos appeared in a meeting with our program manager.

OMG!!!

They had used the lifting adaptor incorrectly. Not just wrong, but in a way that mortified me. And, there it was, memorialized in an official photo.
I don't recall anyone ever commenting to me about the screw-up. If anyone did, they must have been very kind to me.
Anyway, I redesigned the lifting adaptor to make it Murphy proof and I think I still have the offending adaptor (one and only) somewhere.

I still remember one of my first posts here, people gently coached me to place the tool closest to the chuck….

John

Let's not be too hard on them for some of them is us.

Ha ha, I must be getting old and cranky.

That's not old and cranky.
That's wise and forgiving.

A few days later, the photos appeared in a meeting with our program manager.

OMG!!!

They had used the lifting adaptor incorrectly. Not just wrong, but in a way that mortified me. And, there it was, memorialized in an official photo.

Was your name under the photo?
If not then all is well.

Brian

You mean to tell me that I have been doing this all wrong for all this time????
The "wron
That’s Asbestos Jane !
She possesses the ability to handle hot objects without the need for bulky and cumbersome gloves!
She’s trying her hand at surface mount component soldering on a 286 motherboard for some retro gaming and accessing her my space page
Not only that, but she apparently needs no solder!

GsT

Back