Don't take set up advice from VEVOR

I recall when HK (German firearms manufacturer) had a pic with the loaded round backwards (facing the wrong direction) in a magazine. It's not the company, other than that they've not supervised their ad people (who know *nothing) well enough.

GsT

What am I missing ? :grin: I love a good FU or joke . Only thing I see is left hand threads .
Tool is mounted in the 4-way on the "right" (far) side. Something you might actually do if you had to cut close to a tailstock support, but no tailstock is in evidence...

GsT

Tool is mounted in the 4-way on the "right" (far) side. Something you might actually do if you had to cut close to a tailstock support, but no tailstock is in evidence...

GsT
Hummm my QCTP doesn't seem to have that option.....LOL

It's an "artist's conception".

Cynically over my years in the technology sectors you see people all the time making good salaries, important decisions, key presentations...and you know they really only string some buzz words together in reasonably well formed sentences. If you took out all the folks who don't actually understand the technology they are building, buying, selling, etc. there would be almost nobody left. Let's not be too hard on them for some of them is us.

Ha ha, I must be getting old and cranky.

Yeah, it's a beauty shot so you can see the lovely tool doing it's wonderful work

Back