Can you hear this?

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Please watch and tell me if the audio is working okay. Other videos that I have posted some say that something is wrong with the audio. I always listen before posting and they sound fine from my end. Thanks in advance.

The audio in this video sounds fine. I'd bet the background noise outside is lower than in a shop.

When I turned up the volume on your Clausing video, there was hiss or background noise present. You may need to get closer to the mic inside, or simply talk louder. My two cents.

The audio in this video sounds fine. I'd bet the background noise outside is lower than in a shop.

When I turned up the volume on your Clausing video, there was hiss or background noise present. You may need to get closer to the mic inside, or simply talk louder. My two cents.
It could be the A/C unit in the shop you are hearing. But honestly, I have listened to both, and both made with my phone and at the same settings and both sound very clear to me. I will try to get closer to the mic on the phone from now on. It is kind of hard when using a phone and hand holding it while trying to keep the objects in frame. I also posted the Snuggles video on Facebook and asked for feedback and everyone says they can hear it fine. All my babbling being said I do appreciate the feedback. My intent is to document the work I am doing so others can use the information to help themselves. If they can not hear me then I have failed to do what my intended objective is. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

No problem hearing it.

It could be the A/C unit in the shop you are hearing. But honestly, I have listened to both, and both made with my phone and at the same settings and both sound very clear to me. I will try to get closer to the mic on the phone from now on. It is kind of hard when using a phone and hand holding it while trying to keep the objects in frame. I also posted the Snuggles video on Facebook and asked for feedback and everyone says they can hear it fine. All my babbling being said I do appreciate the feedback. My intent is to document the work I am doing so others can use the information to help themselves. If they can not hear me then I have failed to do what my intended objective is. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.
Could be the AC sound is capturing the mic. We tend to filter it out in our heads, but microphones can't do that. Bet the AC is somewhat loud. At least in your shop the AC is louder than you (at the microphone).

There's a big difference in hearing your voice between the videos. I didn't change the audio on my computer. (Mac). Maybe you can get a mic to plug into your phone so you can both get a good picture and audio? Bluetooth mic? Other than that, you will need to get closer to the phone. Rather hear you than an AC...

Back