Anyone see any prime deals today (machinist related)?

woodchucker

Registered
Registered
anyone see any prime deals today (machinist related)?
maybe create a list here so we can join in?

Just a note. I bought Barrina lights about 3 weeks ago for 42.99, they are on prime deal for 49.99... and 50.99 for the 6500k.
So not all sales are sales.
Was looking around, needed some silicone soap holders for the bathroom, the stainless my wife bought keeps sticking to the granite (foam bottom). Getting a rectangle for the top of the mill table... they collect swarf, but they do prevent stuff from rolling off, or getting caught in the t slots. I stopped using my home made for the time.

also getting a new respirator (3m cool ) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MCUT86/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
Not on sale, but you need to be careful, I only want Amazon sold not another seller, I want Actual 3m, and a lot of them sell knock offs. When you choose Amazon seller, they switch on you when you chose medium to some other vendor. But they have an Amazon seller listed in other vendors.. very shifty.

There was a thread sometime back looking for input on portable work tables like the Black & Decker Workmate. One of the top contenders was the Worx folding work table. I ended up buying a B&D Workmate 425, but still have the Worx on my shopping list so see it is now 25% off for Prime days which brings the price down to a little less than I paid for the Workmate.

Worx 2 in 1 folding work table

well, I guess it maters the time of day, because the Barrina's are now 42.49 so less than the price this afternoon.
if you need lighting get it now.

well, I guess it maters the time of day, because the Barrina's are now 42.49 so less than the price this afternoon.
if you need lighting get it now.

Thanks for the tip. The down side is my order was limited to one 6-pack of 5000K light fixtures.

Just a note. I bought Barrina lights about 3 weeks ago for 42.99, they are on prime deal for 49.99... and 50.99 for the 6500k.
So not all sales are sales.
Was looking around, needed some silicone soap holders for the bathroom, the stainless my wife bought keeps sticking to the granite (foam bottom). Getting a rectangle for the top of the mill table... they collect swarf, but they do prevent stuff from rolling off, or getting caught in the t slots. I stopped using my home made for the time.

also getting a new respirator (3m cool ) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MCUT86/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
Not on sale, but you need to be careful, I only want Amazon sold not another seller, I want Actual 3m, and a lot of them sell knock offs. When you choose Amazon seller, they switch on you when you chose medium to some other vendor. But they have an Amazon seller listed in other vendors.. very shifty.
Agreed. A couple days ago I was looking at dash cams.
I think this was around $140 then.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DV51H2X?ref=emc_p_m_5_i_atc

Now "on sale" for $139.39. Definitely buyer beware. As you said "not all sales are sales."

getting? They have had for quite a while.
I read many people upset about late delivery or not at all.
Ordering a cell phone and getting a cell phone case (for $700) and not getting any relief from customer service.
Many, many issues. But I still need them or other online, as I can't always get what I need.

I kicked Prime to the curb almost a year ago, and somehow I've survived. From McMaster to Brownell's, TCP Global to Zoro, there are plenty of good companies willing to take my business without helping Bezos concentrate more wealth at the cost of putting mom and pop out of business.

Back