Anyone know where to buy this thin accordial way cover?

Anyone have a line on this foldable accordion style way cover in bulk, or linear foot?

Its used on the sherline mill but I want it for a small lathe and they pieces Im finding are too short.

Translucent thin plastic that you fold to fit.

View attachment 502034

Since you’re looking for the sheet to crease & fold for your use and not the pre-creased pieces I may have a source. Give me some time to dig back into emails from a couple of years ago.

Found them:

https://www.grafixarts.com

Four years ago I was able to talk them into a selection of small (9" x 12") sheets of various materials & thicknesses for a project that never materialized.

Last edited:
I am using Parchment paper on both my mills now. Held on by magnets and when I'm ready to clean up I just take the paper off put it and the chips in the trash bucket and put a new piece of paper on. I've been thinking about experimenting with putting pleats in the paper with my 18' straight edge but listening to someone on here say the pleats create problems of catching chips. So, I may be better off not doing the pleats. I bought 2 rolls of the parchment paper from Sams a couple years ago for baking. I have one of the rolls on the back of my BP clone mill and I just tear off the correct length and like magic problem solved.

Attachments

• IMG_3270.JPG
    IMG_3270.JPG
    385.4 KB · Views: 15
McMaster Carr sells the black accordion style. I have on my lathe and they work perfectly.

I am using Parchment paper on both my mills now. Held on by magnets and when I'm ready to clean up I just take the paper off put it and the chips in the trash bucket and put a new piece of paper on. I've been thinking about experimenting with putting pleats in the paper with my 18' straight edge but listening to someone on here say the pleats create problems of catching chips. So, I may be better off not doing the pleats. I bought 2 rolls of the parchment paper from Sams a couple years ago for baking. I have one of the rolls on the back of my BP clone mill and I just tear off the correct length and like magic problem solved.
That's a good idea. I bought a two pack of parchment paper from costco not realizing I already had a two pack in the pantry. Using it in the shop will help hide my mistake from my wife :)

Back