About the source of the purchase of tools!

Thank you for your reply! I see you like flea markets, that's what I like, I think you can see a lot of old or new tools/toys from here, maybe some crafts, not only the prices are very cheap, there are often some surprises. I like to buy second-hand goods, which can expose me to more things that I can't access through other channels, which makes me learn a lot. If I have the chance to go to your town, I will ask you to be a guide and go to the flea market together.
We enjoy flea mkts also. Are you in China? We've never been. We do spend a lot of time in Vietnam and Thailand. I've not seen tools and such in "flea markets" there. Have seen tool supply businesses such as Grizzly though, but a small business, not a chain. In Ho Chi Minh City, there is a market in D1, Dan Sinh Market. Has many industrial supplies, with small vendors, also some old military stuff. Great place to look around. Here in FL, there is the Webster Flea Mkt on Mondays. Pre covid, I found some good machine & industrial items there - since covid, not so much.

Back