YUASA Super Spacer 8" - $525 (hayward / castro valley, CA)

PFFFT cash, and carry only....

What one do you have, and how much? message me. 125lbs.

American made . I will message you in a while , have company now ! :grin:

I know it's a Ralmikes out of Jersey and it's heavy ! I'll be taking a walk outside with my Mom and sister and will get a pic . This is the first time outside since surgery ! :encourage:

Last edited:
Do not push, or over exert your self

Do not push, or over exert your self
No , I'm not ...............................................YET ! :grin: Have to go back to the docs next Friday for a follow up and we'll see what he says . Here's a pic of mine , and I had this posted on here in the past . I think his price is spot on , it was what I was looking for mine ($500) . This is a 8 1/2" adjust true chuck Mike . If you are really interested , I can split the chuck and ship in two boxes . You may have to give me a week though until I get some strength built up . :)

Attachments

• IMG_9019.JPG
    IMG_9019.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9020.JPG
    IMG_9020.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9021.JPG
    IMG_9021.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 13
No , I'm not ...............................................YET ! :grin: Have to go back to the docs next Friday for a follow up and we'll see what he says . Here's a pic of mine , and I had this posted on here in the past . I think his price is spot on , it was what I was looking for mine ($500) . This is a 8 1/2" adjust true chuck Mike . If you are really interested , I can split the chuck and ship in two boxes . You may have to give me a week though until I get some strength built up . :)
I would be interested if he passes on it, I'm semi local to you so no shipping required...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

What plates does it have?

Back