Youtube issues

Chucketn

Toxic Lunatic & Psychotic
Registered
Anyone else having problems withyoutube? I'm trying to watch some videos and all I get is some weirdtext page that looks like an 8[SUP]th[/SUP] graders attempt at HTML.Googling “youtube changes” finds a blog site that says youtubechanged it's web page. Wow, really?
I even have the index of videos (Tubal Cain) I'd liketo watch that was posted here a while back, and it won't load anything...
FYI, running win7 home premium, IE 9and Firefox on a 3 month old laptop.

Chuck

Anyone else having problems withyoutube? I'm trying to watch some videos and all I get is some weirdtext page that looks like an 8[SUP]th[/SUP] graders attempt at HTML.Googling “youtube changes” finds a blog site that says youtubechanged it's web page. Wow, really?
I even have the index of videos (Tubal Cain) I'd liketo watch that was posted here a while back, and it won't load anything...
FYI, running win7 home premium, IE 9and Firefox on a 3 month old laptop.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,
I just checked both with the Google toolbar "YouTube" button and the Tubalcain index from HM.
Both worked fine.

Rp

LOL, you'd never know I'm a retired IT Tech! I have no clue why it wasn't working, but it is now. I went to a "Favorite videos" thread and clicked a few links and got to the Youtube page. Searched for the video I wanted and watched it.. .
Not a clue as to why it started working!:angry: Been trying for 2 days to watch some videos.

Chuck

Chuck

I just tried it, and works fine. Maybe you have something else going on.

Back