Xtra LG. Drill Press Antique - $5000

matthewsx

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member

00s0s_3t2edB4jeU5_1200x900.jpg

"Belongs in a Railroad Museum."

Personally I think the caption should be "Should have head examined" for $5,000. Just because it's is an antique doesn't mean it's supposed to be in a museum, much less that much. But what do I know having seen usable examples of the same size for 1/10 that.

Normally I would think that but lately there seems to be this delusional thing going. Before I could post the link there was a guy on eBay that want $10,000 for I think it was an Aamco 7" shaper. His rap was he was open to trades for those with like 21" shapers that would want to downsize?!?!? It wasn't there when I went back. Maybe whatever he was on wore off, dunno.

Normally I would think that but lately there seems to be this delusional thing going. Before I could post the link there was a guy on eBay that want $10,000 for I think it was an Aamco 7" shaper. His rap was he was open to trades for those with like 21" shapers that would want to downsize?!?!? It wasn't there when I went back. Maybe whatever he was on wore off, dunno.

Or someone traded him a big old worn out 24" shaper worth less than the Aamco.

I was just on eBay and it's still there, but man did I get it mangled. It's a South Bend 7" and he only wants to trade.

It has free shipping, so there's that.

I think the little brother is more interesting, it at least has power down feed.

00N0N_giUvoRJDZ3_1200x900.jpg

What would you think it was worth? I see so many ads now that say make me an offer but don't lo ball me. Often seems like they are just fishin'.

Back