Wtb: Logan 200 Cone Pinion Gear

expressline99

Registered
Registered
Hi I'm looking for a Cone Pinion Gear for my 1943 Logan 200. I think the 201, 210, 211 models also fit it.
Mine has a messed up repaired "split- tooth" looking tooth on it. The manual has it as part number LA-119-1 .
Please contact me via private message on the board. I appreciate it!

Thanks in Advance!

99, I think I have your gear. It is on a cone pulley from a Logan 200. The pulley has a chip out of a flange but the gear looks great. I see the stop screw and I assume the gear comes out with a flange but I see no clean way to pull them apart with out the risk of damage to the gear. Be happy to send you the gear with the pulley, it's unsalable with the damage. Just send me a fair amount for the gear plus my shipping and were good. The gear is 30T with an OD of 2-1/4" and a 1-7/16" arbor. If that sounds right, get back to me. Have a great Holiday-- David

99, I think I have your gear. It is on a cone pulley from a Logan 200. The pulley has a chip out of a flange but the gear looks great. I see the stop screw and I assume the gear comes out with a flange but I see no clean way to pull them apart with out the risk of damage to the gear. Be happy to send you the gear with the pulley, it's unsalable with the damage. Just send me a fair amount for the gear plus my shipping and were good. The gear is 30T with an OD of 2-1/4" and a 1-7/16" arbor. If that sounds right, get back to me. Have a great Holiday-- David

I'll pull it apart later on tonight and check the measurements and get back to you. I haven't taken it off since I found the broken tooth which was last night. Hopefully this will be the one. Might be the one! :)

Back