Wow! An unused Atlas 7B Shaper

Anyone have an idea on what its really worth? Thats less than 60 miles from me.

I think it will go for around 2000. It has the stand and the vise, both of those are probably worth 300 each. Toolholder is another 50 bucks. It's not a South Bend, so I don't think it will go for the prices I quoted in the post above. I could be wrong, though. If you want it, figure out how much you are willing to pay and go to Esnipe and put your bid in there to post 6 seconds before the end of the auction and give it a shot.

I think it will go for around 2000. It has the stand and the vise, both of those are probably worth 300 each. Toolholder is another 50 bucks. It's not a South Bend, so I don't think it will go for the prices I quoted in the post above. I could be wrong, though. If you want it, figure out how much you are willing to pay and go to Esnipe and put your bid in there to post 6 seconds before the end of the auction and give it a shot.

Thank you.

Entering the home stretch. So far two bidders going at it.

2 guys in a bidding war, not realizing they are jacking the price up and up and up. Not too smart. And neither one will win.

8 bids, +$1500 so far, this will go for more than $2k for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems a fair price for a tool in rare condition. How much were they new?

Seems a fair price for a tool in rare condition. How much were they new?

Based on a price list I have, around 3500 adjusted for inflation. That's bare, no vise or toolholder.

Wow! It ended at $1850.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back