Workshop has Mystery Disease

Chips O'Toole

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I wonder if someone can tell me what's happening to my workshop. It seems to have some kind of disease.

First of all, a strange grey substance has appeared under and and between my tools. I can't figure out what it is. It's flat and very hard, and when I drop things on it, I can see where they landed so I can find them and pick them up right away instead going out to buy new ones.

Also, the shop seems to have swollen up to twice its size. Last week, I couldn't get my garden tractor or cart into it, but as of today, it's so big, it will hold both of them, not to mention my Kubota compact.

On top of all this, suddenly my main workbench has the appearance of wood grain instead of metal filings and congealed grease and oil.

Has this ever happened to any of you? Will it get worse, or can I expect things to go back to normal?

I'm concerned it may spread to the house.

Attachments

• 09 08 22 workshop cleanup 02 from grinder cart toward rear small.jpg
    09 08 22 workshop cleanup 02 from grinder cart toward rear small.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 100
Boy I hope that affliction spreads north!

Oh dear gawd! You've got it BAD if it's the grey stuff. You may have to burn the thing down if the swelling doesn't abate and stay! If instead the stuff was tan, brown, or even light yellow, you might be able to survive with treatment.

It's been nice knowing you....

DanK
LOL!

:eek: Say it isn't so ! :eek:

Back