Will be hitting the bay in a short while to list some stuff .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Rounding it up out of old boxes , finding some pretty old stuff . No good on here , better off for the bay . Original lathe wrenches for the collectors and such . SB 253s .

Attachments

• IMG_8788.JPG
    IMG_8788.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 103
Give us a link to your ebay sales pages. Never know, you may have something I can't live without.

Give us a link to your ebay sales pages. Never know, you may have something I can't live without.
LOL , I doubt that . But I'm mmcmdl as always . Anyone can do a search .

Hi Dave, I tried an ebay.com search for seller "mmcmdl" and did not find you!

Now I'm questioning your entire existence....... ;)

I mean, how are we to know that your entire persona is not just some AI software written by the tool companies to lull us all into thinking that since we only have one house or one shop jammed with tools that we don't have a problem?

-brino

Last edited:
I didn't find you either in a search.

Could it be you are some fictional internet character? Inquiring minds want to to know.:frog:

I found the alleged tool seller on ebay but it COULDN'T be you....there are no items for sale!

I found the alleged tool seller on ebay but it COULDN'T be you....there are no items for sale!

LOL ! I haven't been on the bay in quite some time . I've had some rather big yard sales out in my back yard over the last 5 years or so .

Back