• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

Wife

Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Scruffy

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Well I guess I have a good one. We recently had a 48 by 40 building put up. My wife convinced me to have it concreted, convinced me to put 15 4 ft led lights in it .
Then told me if I wanted I could move all my machines there. After a few minutes of thought , I said no.
I’ m happy in my 36 by 28 part of our old building. It’s lined with white metal , has a restroom with hot water, ceiling fans.,and a wood stove. It,s insulated very well and I can only put so much in it. That’s a plus
Thanks scruffy ron

dlane

Active User
So what's gona go in the new 48x40' building?.

Billh50

Active User
I think he's trying to tell us that he has a 48x40 building available.:)

Scruffy

Active User
The new building is for storage. Tractors, mowers, tillers, future projects.
Oe end is going to have some wood working equipment in it.
Thanks ron

kvt

Active User
Well at first I though maybe she wanted your space or something. But it does not seem that way. I agree she is a keeper at this rate.

jim18655

Active User
I have good one, also.
Two true stories.
I started to remodel our first home and needed some tools. So, off we went to the woodworker's store to shop. I spent about $1500 on a planer, jointer, some saw stands. While we stood at the register she kept trying to get me to buy more. Pointing around the store "Sure you don't need that? How about one of those?..." I think she could have gotten about three marriage proposals right then and there at the register.

One year for Christmas she went into the local bait/tackle store to but me a new bass rod and reel. The clerk asked what kind of fishing and where - "bass in the river" was her answer. How much do you want to spend? "I don't know, money isn't a problem" was her answer. All heads turned and looked at her again. In reality, I don't think she knew how much that answer could've cost. I have to credit the salesman for not taking advantage of her.
She's always been very good to me when I'm buying tools

Scruffy

Active User
She didn’want The space, she thought I would like the room, but i’ Happy here .like I said ‘ this way I can only pack so much in here.
She’s went to mi’ southern ind ‘ w.va all picking up machines. Her only question is how many clothes do I need to take.
Thanks ron

5 7