Why I bought a mill

You see, you see ... this is what I mean. People have the wrong idea about me - it ain't me! I am simply guilty by association!!

It’s hard to not be guilty by association because one cannot swing a cat without hitting an accomplice! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just took a film of it in the BP . The thing runs pretty darn true with a 6" long collet chuck in it . I hope he doesn't need it too bad ! :grin: Maybe he'll post the film when he gets on .

Or , I'll ask a dumb question first . How do I upload something off my phone to this site ? :dunno::grin:

Just took a film of it in the BP . The thing runs pretty darn true with a 6" long collet chuck in it . I hope he doesn't need it too bad ! :grin: Maybe he'll post the film when he gets on .

Or , I'll ask a dumb question first . How do I upload something off my phone to this site ? :dunno::grin:

Between you and me, we are running poor @Aukai broke!

That's what we're here for ! :encourage: Besides , it sounds like he's having a blast with his equipment . :beer:

I am, but Will/@darkzero and Tom/@higgite and Dave/@mmcmdl make me do those things. It's really them and their evil influence that are behind it ALL so blame them!

Wut? Hey, leave me out of this, I dunno wha cha talkin' about. I just like to post pics is all. Not my fault if people look & want to buy.
:laughing:

Between you and me, we are running poor @Aukai broke!
Wut? Hey, leave me out of this, I dunno wha cha talkin' about. I just like to post pics is all. Not my fault if people look & want to buy.
:laughing:

This means all involved are innocent . Case closed .

So , what's everybody need this week ? :cautious:

Back