Why do we do it?

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
Don't know why I got this but won it for 610.00 off ebay, Now I've got to go to Richmond, VA to pick it up. The wife and I needed a vacation anyway.

It is a 13" South bend I guess I needed another one. I'll used the best parts from both of them and see off the rest.

Paul

Gear Box.jpg Chuck.jpg Tail Stock.jpg Collet Closer.jpg Front.jpg Carrage.jpg Front 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey!

I am 15 minutes from there!!!

Good price. Didn't realize dempsey had that in stock or I'd have bid on it.

Richmond's a good town. Let me know if you need any help.

I plan on being there Monday morning the 22nd. Don't know the time I'll be there, But would be nice to meet you.

Email me at pehicks36429atyahoodotcom

Paul

LoL well i see you can still step in it and none of it get on your shoes Paul. Nice looking machine Paul Congrats

I think i got a good deal, I'll use the parts like the taper attachment and other things from the one I have now.

Paul

My new QCTP came from Tools4Cheap while I was gone to Richmond to pick up the lathe. I machined the T-Nut and mounted it today. Also picked up a new tool cart at HF while I was in Pensacola FL at the VA. Monday.

I also took the cross slide compound and taper attachment off the other one and put it on the one I just got.

And ya I know the sump on the mill needs cleaning.

Paul

New Cart.JPG Maching 1.JPG Machining 2.JPG Machining 3.JPG QCTP Mounted.JPG TNut layout.JPG Nut In Place.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
rodburner link=topic=3116.msg23853#msg23853 date=1314788860 said:
by the way how many of those HF tool carts ya got now ?

Only got 4 Billy, Need a few more for the rest of the machines. ##

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Back