Wholesale Tool Rotary Table

I have one identical to it, I may have purchased it from Wholesale tools, I just do not remember. It works fine, I have not had any problems. I paid in the neighborhood of that price. For home use I would recommend it.

I don't know about the Wholesale tool, but I can tell you I bought and returned a couple import tables before I got my Vertex, made in Taiwan table. They were (maybe are) Enco's house brand, very nice stuff for just a little more money than the Chinese stuff. The Vertex do not leak like a sieve like most Chinese tables.

michael

..... but I can tell you I bought and returned a couple import tables before I got my Vertex, made in Taiwan table.

Return shipping cost must have been hard to swallow, sorry that happened. What vendor did you buy the returned rt from?

Brian

It was a long time ago so the vendors may have different products by now. I did not pay return shipping. One I got from local supplier the other from Kitts.

michael

I'd suggest checking whether there's a set of dividing plates available for your proposed table. You'll probably want this capability sooner or later, and if none are available, you'll feel like you've purchased a boat anchor.

I bought a Grizzly H2677 6" rotab some years ago. When I went to look for dividing plates a year or so later, none listed in the accessories section (and I don't recall seeing any when I first ordered). Very fortunately, it looked like Grizzly's G9295 set would fit. I took a chance and ordered it. Hooray! They work! I've since emailed Grizzly, and AFAIK they've updated the compatibility list for the index plate set.

Went looking to see if I could find the Vertex - does not look like Enco sells it at this time, at least in a 6" version. I did find one or two on ebay. I also saw one that certainly looks like teh Vertex on Grizzly's website - http://www.grizzly.com/products/Combination-Rotary-Table-6-/G1049 . I would love to be able to spend the money for one of these, but the wholesale tool one fits my budget a lot better. I'm still looking - am I right in thinking the Grizzly 1049 looks a lot like teh Vertex? Has anyone seen one of these in person or used one? (the Grizzly, that is).

Precision matthews sells the vertex tables cheapest I've found they're not on their page for some reason you have to call

Went ahead and bit the bullet - I just ordered the vertex 6" from PM. It was double the cost of the Wholesale Tools, but figured I'd go ahead and go for a better one that take the chance on my bargain not being a bargain. Thanks for the input everyone.

I ordered the wholesale tool 6" table with the 25% off coupon and just received it today. I have always wanted one and needed one several times but just could not pull the trigger because of cost. I got the 6" table for $127 and 6 in chuck for $110. The table is made by Soba and I will attach the manual received. They have dividing plates listed in it but I don't really need them as I will just put a stepper on it for electronic division. One funny thing is that the chuck I received from Wholesale Tool was in a Shars box and has a Shars tag on the front of it.

Attachments

• Soba even.pdf
    24.9 MB · Views: 23
  • Soba odd.pdf
    24.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0754.JPG
    9.6 MB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0753.JPG
    10.3 MB · Views: 24
Back