Where can I buy Mr. Pete's how to work a lathe videos?

ChrisC

Registered
Registered
Hi there I really wanted to buy these videos but I don't know where to go. Thanks Chris

Mr Pete and Tubal Cain are one in the same. Try searching Tubal Cain. I searched Mr Pete and I don't think they are the type of movies you seek. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Billy G"

Agreed. A search on You Tube should bring up all his available videos, along with info on ordering DVD's.

Chris, these videos are not available for purchase as far as I know. they are only available free on youtube.

in a few of his vids i heard him mention "LFE" learning from experience website. i think you could also contact him and order a flash drive.

They are definitely available for purchase. If you subscribe to his channel I'm sure you will find the related info. I get an occasional email promoting them (the Flash Drives)

Here is a link I found.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11VIyPgk0Vg

thanks for the correction, I was not aware of this. I think that's great that he is offering them for sale for anyone that wants to have them.

Or if you want the experience, you could learn to download the youtube vids and burn your own. Some people frown on such activities when the commercial products are available. But it is possible to do so.

To be honest, I have downloaded many of his videos off of YT - should be fine as long as I just never condense them all on a DVD or Flash drive for commercial use......

Back