What's your favorite western movie?

I like anything western. Audi Murphy, Randolph Scott, Roy Rogers not as much. Pat Brady kind of killed that running around in Lulubelle (the Jeep).
John Wayne is always a favorite. There was a series "Wild Bill Hickok". Old black and white tv show back then.
I grew a love for revolvers; I believe because of the westerns. Especially old single action Colts.

I like anything western. Audi Murphy, Randolph Scott, Roy Rogers not as much. Pat Brady kind of killed that running around in Lulubelle (the Jeep).
John Wayne is always a favorite. There was a series "Wild Bill Hickok". Old black and white tv show back then.
I grew a love for revolvers; I believe because of the westerns. Especially old single action Colts.
Wheelgun fan here also, mostly C@B clones. But I did help with an auction last summer, and the sold 2 civil war issued Colts, Colt letters and complete history, pretty cool, of course the opening bid left me out.

I also like any western with Dale Robertson. Best horseman since Ken Maynard. Robertson admitted he did most of his work on a horse because he was clumsy on his feet. Dave

Has anyone seen "Old Henry"? About Billy The Kid having not really been killed and living as a farmer. Very well done, with an amazing body count. Mike

I can't think of any particular favorite offhand. There are so many. There are some that I have seen a half dozen rimes or so. Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns and some of the John Wayne films. We have an off air channel that shows Westerns 24/7 and I often finish the evening there.

I had forgotten Monte Walsh, made me think of another, Tom Horn.

Your question is too difficult for me to answer. LOL

I'm disappointed that I left Tom Horn off my list. One of my favorite stories. I even read his book.
Monte Walsh should have been on there too.

Back