What would be a fair offer for SB 10L with no motor?

when I use search tempest, I keep it simple, I choose the tool category and the search term in "Metal"

I get several pages of results but they are easy to scan through.

Good luck

Listings for lathes in the Pacific Northwest are spotty at best, and prices are high for decent machines.
It takes patience to find a good hobby sized lathe around here.

So I just tried Searchtempest, put in the following quick list to start with, and got essentially zero back... Am I missing something??

machine tools lathe milling grinder tooling (search list)
Your search was looking for ALL of those terms instead of ANY. Here's the link to use of advanced keyword searching.

In order to avoid missing anything, I search the Tools category with no keywords. If you do it daily and check Search Only Today's Listings it doesn't take that long to scroll through and you find things you didn't even know you wanted.

Having said that, this just popped up. It won't last long if it's any good.

00n0n_5YRuj1ROcSz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

So I just tried Searchtempest, put in the following quick list to start with, and got essentially zero back... Am I missing something??

machine tools lathe milling grinder tooling (search list)
I just tried lathe and milling machine as keywords and got a few Craigslist results

I just tried lathe and milling machine as keywords and got a few Craigslist results
Searching is an art.
The correct syntax for this search would be
lathe|"milling machine"

It will miss listings that are misspelled or listed as "vertical mill", "mill", "Bridgeport", "lath", etc.
Searching for lath|mill should catch most of the the relevant listings.

Is this a descent machine ? About to call up and see if he still has it
Seems to be Taiwanese, so yes.

My mill I found was listed as "overhead mill". Searching mill or vertical mill never found the ad.
Joe

Back