What Sould This B.c. Ames Sell For?

Fairbanks

Active User
Registered
All,

It may be necessary to sell the B.C. Ames lathe that I recently acquired and I would like to find out what I should ask for it. If you are looking at this post you have probably seen my post "B.C. Ames Lathe Delivered Today," this post will show pictures of the lathe. The lathe appears to be in good well used condition.

....snip....

Thanks. Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

I know you are trying to get some idea of what a lathe like this is worth, but it is against site rules to solciate offers to sell. I no choice but to remove some of your wording so it is not considered a "For Sale" item which we have a place for that.

Steve,

I know you are trying to get some idea of what a lathe like this is worth, but it is against site rules to solciate offers to sell. I no choice but to remove some of your wording so it is not considered a "For Sale" item which we have a place for that.

My apologies, I didn't know the rules (didn't read them). I won't make this mistake again.

hypothetically,
a running lathe should fetch more than $300, if all the stuff is there and it's not completely trashed ;)

I have decided to definitely keep this one. I guess I will just have to accept the fact that there will never again be room in the garage for cars. Thanks folks for your input!

Back