What Power Tool Is This?

It looks like it cleans the bore of something. The top should push down over the cutter.

IMG_20160404_115336398.jpg IMG_20160404_115422518_HDR.jpg IMG_20160404_115325329.jpg I took more pics today (I didn't just buy it because it's a 100v device and we are 220v country and the owner wants a fair amount for it.)

Does look like a device for coring fruit :)
The right side has a rotating blade that is exposed when the ring on top is depressed.

The part to the right is a carbide cutter on a shaft. The shaft has a bump and a micro switch. There is also a microswitch at the top with a wire extension. I think you insert something to be cut and the shaft rotates till it is cut and then stops till you remove said item (detected by second microswitch above)

Pictures are worth more than my explanations.

BTW both items are mounted on springs like a vibratory cleaner!!

Tim---it is definitely a neat looking machine with nice parts--I've bought a lot of weird neat machines just for my curiosity and to get valuable parts off them to use in projects---what is the amount he wants for it? ---maybe if he doesn't sell it--later he will be interested in your offer---start low so you can bargain some----anyway it was fun for us to look at it----Dave

Back