What Model of Clausing is this?

Yep... just as I thought. $2775 at the moment. Plus $300 to load, 15% buyers fee and 6% tax = $3675. It will go higher. These auctions are getting crazy. The last one I didn't even bid on anything because the bidding went through the roof. Recently saw a wood shaper go for $300 more than you could buy a new one for, including shipping.

That's an L0 spindle mount . If you get it , I have a full set of flex collets and a L0 Jacobs flex collet chuck sitting down the basement ! :big grin:
Do you have any pictures of the spindle mount, collets and collet chuck?

Do you have any pictures of the spindle mount, collets and collet chuck?

Are you looking for pictures of the L0 Jacobs chuck ? Sorry , this was an older thread but yes I have pictures .

Are you interested in selling it?

Yes , I have an L0 Jacobs flex collet chuck and collets from an older Leblond lathe I sold . I just bought a L00 which fits my Clausing lathe , so the L0 can go .

My mistake, I thought you were selling the L0. I too have a 15" colchester. I see some on ebay for sale.
Thanks for your time.

My mistake ! I need to sell the L0 and NOT the L00 ! :) I will edit the post above .

My colchester is a 1966 15 x 48 6535 American made with the carriage wheel on the left.
The attached picture is similar to mine.

Attachments

• A03228.jpg
    A03228.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 14
Yes , that takes a L0 and that's what I have to get rid of . :)

Back