What job did you do today in your shop?

The JD project is moving along . New carb is installed . Entire tractor stripped and ready for touch up where needed . Deck looks good and any rust will be removed and primed then painted . The lower cowl has some minor cracks as usual . A new cowl is around $275 . When I get her running I'll make that decision if this is a keeper or a road sale tractor . These Deeres are a PITA compared to the old Cubs .

Cut up all my extra 6" x 6"s for horse shoe pits out back . Another retirement project that was put off for years . :grin:

Sent the USPS any and all information for the $1200 insurance claim for the 3rd time ! Bunch of feet dragging A holes they are . I'll never insure anything thru this friggin organization again . Next step will be the Inspector General if needed .
BTW, if you have an account with them, you should leverage how many times you have shipped and not made a claim. They need to understand that this was a rare claim

you know the old saying.. It didn't happen without pics.
Of course it didn't ! :big grin: Drug up a few cans of old paint from down the basement and found the 90 degree grinder still set up for the deck . Great news here . Just made $9.57 cents up at the recycler from the old heater and empty beer cans . Of course the 3 gallons of diesel used was over $12 . :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_1267.JPG
    IMG_1267.JPG
    602.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1268.JPG
    623.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1269.JPG
    IMG_1269.JPG
    530.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1270.JPG
    IMG_1270.JPG
    551.3 KB · Views: 9
Of course it didn't ! :big grin: Drug up a few cans of old paint from down the basement and found the 90 degree grinder still set up for the deck . Great news here . Just made $9.57 cents up at the recycler from the old heater and empty beer cans . Of course the 3 gallons of diesel used was over $12 . :rolleyes:
You get paid for recycling? Up here in the (not so) Big City, we have to pay to have them hauled away!

Back