What Is This?

buggsy

Registered
Registered
larrys pics 010.jpg larrys pics 011.jpg larrys pics 010.jpg larrys pics 010.jpg larrys pics 010.jpg larrys pics 010.jpg Hi all, I just picked a SB 9A with a bunch of stuff with it. This is an item in the box that needs identifying. Can anyone tell me what it is. It says logan engineering on the back. Thanks

Looks like some sort of collet chuck. Does it have any numbes?

Looks like some sort of collet chuck. Does it have any numbes?

I took some more pics. Figured out how it works. It is a collet closer for the w&s collets. What do you think? What's it worth?

thanks
Buggsylarrys pics 2 002.jpg larrys pics 2 001.jpg larrys pics 2 003.jpg larrys pics 2 004.jpg

It's not worth anything. Mail it to me and I will handle scrapping it for you. I'll be the big person here and save you the time and money of going to the scrap yard yourself and risking a flat tire.

All honesty, I don't know the value. But it sure looks neat!

Did you get any collets with it except the one pictured? I think that's more pertinent than what it's worth, as the question of how available those collets are would probably determine a large part of it's value. Unless you can find someone with a bucket or two of those collets and they are missing the closer....Food for thought.

It's not worth anything. Mail it to me and I will handle scrapping it for you. I'll be the big person here and save you the time and money of going to the scrap yard yourself and risking a flat tire.

All honesty, I don't know the value. But it sure looks neat!

Did you get any collets with it except the one pictured? I think that's more pertinent than what it's worth, as the question of how available those collets are would probably determine a large part of it's value. Unless you can find someone with a bucket or two of those collets and they are missing the closer....Food for thought.

Thanks, yes I got about a dozen collets for it.

Back