What are you listening to right now?

I'm not what you'd call an audiophile. But I do have some kind of Sony receiver in the hallway closet. It might be just 1 component of a home theater type amalgamation.paid 10$ at a Goodwill. We had a rather ancient Kenwood receiever kicking around the family years ago. No one did anything with it, it got tossed or something. I want to say it had a few tubes, but I may be mistaken. I wish I held onto it. At least now I have a Sony. Sitting in the closet. If I set it up I'll probably cheat and juryrig a bluetooth speaker to it.

Not going to link them as they are not for everyone, but lately getting back into Die Antwoord. I know, I'm strange.
Ugly Boy is my absolute favourite from them. The sample is unbelievably catchy.

Taking my younger son to Tool next month. A front section, about 15 rows back.
I'd love to do that, but I learned my lesson. Way back in the 80's I went to an Aerosmith concert where this little known band called "Guns and Roses" was opening. The traffic was so bad that at one point, my wife and her friend got out of the car and walked to the venue. They got to see the whole thing, but I missed G&R completely! sat in traffic for 2 hours. Never again!

I ve never been late to a concert.

Back