Welding Table is done!

Who made the bolt action receiver marked "Poulsbo, WA" on your home page slide show?

Who made the bolt action receiver marked "Poulsbo, WA" on your home page slide show?

Nieska Bay........The fellow that made them was a Boeing Engineer. He sold the company a few years ago and after his non-compete he started another company called "Harrison... " I believe.

That action is totally cut with EDM......Zero stress to the metal and incredible tolerances. Nothing like it in the world. That rifle in the picture hit 36 chicken eggs in a row at 300 yards with three different shooters! One of the shooters had never shot a rifle like this. And she hit ten in a row!

I have looked at weldingtables.com and certaflat.com along with others. Welding tables are just so damn expensive. I have a pretty decent setup now, but at some point I'm going to buy a certaflat top and build my own lower. That's the only affordable route for me. Yours came out very nice and you were smart giving it a more varied purpose. When space (and cash) are limited, you have to think outside the box!
Nice work!

This table and leg set was a great value. Not sure how I would have cut all those holes. Loving it so far!

No way to do a table top well in house, but this....CertaFlat Top would give a good table top to build off of. Again, this is my cheap @ss way to do it.

Back