[Noteworthy] Was Santa good to you?

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
I bought myself this Blake co-axial centering indicator off Ebay for Christmas. (Family just gets me sweaters...:rofl:)

058.gif

059.gif

060.gif

What did you guys get?

058.gif 059.gif 060.gif

I am Santa :shush:. So naturally I get myself all the best presents. :whistle: I got myself one of these today:

image_11243.jpg
http://www.harborfreight.com/compressed-air-dryer-40211.html So i can feed some nice dry air into my plasma cutter.

Today is also my Birthday, The 26th, Day after Christmas, which is a real crappy day for a birthday, and since most people forget about my birthday year after year, I think I'll go treat myself to some brand spankin new steel from the steel wharehouse tomorrow :lmao:.

There's nothing like a smooth running cnc plasma table to keep Santa happy. :))

image_11243.jpg

Last edited:
I like your presents. I figure if I'm healthy, the bills are paid and we're okay, it's Christmas everyday.

I bought myself this Blake co-axial centering indicator off Ebay for Christmas.

I just bought the exact same Blake Indicator. It works great. For Christmas I bought myself the LMS Z axis spring conversion kit with the extended Z axis rack.

My wife and I don't exchange gifts and the kids can't afford to so I got myself a small HF Blast Cabinet, It cost under a 100.00 with the coupon so I gave the wife a 100 dolor bill. Seemed fair to me.

Paul

P.S. We did sent the kids money because thats what they wanted.

For Christmas I bought myself a complete Wohlhaupter UPA3 boring head in like new condition for $500 off of Ebay. I was the only bidder. Except for some tool bits that were ground, there isn't a mark on the unit.

My best present was getting my 7 year old male Weimaraner to the emergency vet fast enough to save him from bloat and a rotated stomach. He's back home now, sleeping at my side. I don't know what I would have done without that dog.

Merry Christmas everyone, and may God bless you all.

$T2eC16JHJH8E9qSEUh0lBQdKzO8geg~~60_57.JPG

I am Santa :shush:. So naturally I get myself all the best presents. :whistle: I got myself one of these today:

View attachment 44347
http://www.harborfreight.com/compressed-air-dryer-40211.html So i can feed some nice dry air into my plasma cutter.

Today is also my Birthday, The 26th, Day after Christmas, which is a real crappy day for a birthday, and since most people forget about my birthday year after year, I think I'll go treat myself to some brand spankin new steel from the steel wharehouse tomorrow :lmao:.

There's nothing like a smooth running cnc plasma table to keep Santa happy. :))

I bought one of those off CL for $75 needs some work but it does work I just need to hook it up now

I bought one of those off CL for $75 needs some work but it does work I just need to hook it up now
I looked on craigs list , there were a couple of used commercial duty dryers in the $800-$1000 range but i wasn't gonna pay that for something thats been in service for 10- 15 years. I would have bought that one for $75 though. I paid $319 with a coupon, which i thought was pretty damn good for a brand new one. It should be a lot better than the little moisture seperator i have now. It's good to be Santa! :))

Back