Was Santa good to you? What did you get??

You already know what I got Nelson, a 8" Logan shaper:drool: cant hardly wait to get it home;).
Hay Nelson I have a bunch of files but dont know which I can upload that are OK.
Is there a place I can email them to and you can pick & chose what you want to post in downloads :biggrin:
Bill in SE Idaho
You have my email or pm.

Same thing as last year. :( ... A $150 GC to my favourite tool store! :lmao: Ya gotta love those boys of mine!

New angle grinder from my parents. My girlfriend got me a magnified lamp for those small parts, and a book called "Metalworking: Sink or Swim". The book was a fun read, mostly geared towards production shops, but there are some usefull tips in therebfor the HSM as well. The writing style was also very aproachable, with lots of amusing anecdotes about what _not_ to do.

The shop related things I got are some new stones, (120,240,400,800 grit), 3 diamond files, a Starrett pocket scribe, Hornady reloading manual, 24" straight edge, 6" compass, "Professional Stockmaking" by David Wesbrook, "Engraving Historic Firearms" by John Schippers. And each year my wife gets me a new Dillon Precision calender for the shop wall.
Bobby

My youngest sent me one of those neat color-video inspection cameras with a 3-ft probe. He must be psychic --- two days earlier I was crawling around the innards of a diesel locomotive, trying to find an air leak in inaccessable and reeeely dirty places...remarked to the guy
working with me that we needed one of those...we'll go back, stick some paper around, and see where it's getting air blowing on it, hi-tech and in comfort....!:biggrin:

I got a 4" rotary table, it's only a budget one but it seems to work good so far.

I got to see one more Christmas with my family. I saw every member of my family prosper this year and gain personal fullfilment and a deeper understanding of the meaning of the season. I can't ask for much more. I have decided that being disabled is a gift rather than a burden because I am alive and have the chance to help some other to understand why these things happen to people out of the blue. Pretty simple, Santa hooked me up in so many ways.
Bob

all our family was healthy, we did have one less member which was truly sad being at such a young age but we pulled together and got through it. and i got a lathe stool for those long turning jobs, but beware of trying them new stools out on a vynal kitchen floor it tends to :biggrin:move quicker than your butt can sit in it:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I got to see one more Christmas with my family. I saw every member of my family prosper this year and gain personal fullfilment and a deeper understanding of the meaning of the season. I can't ask for much more. I have decided that being disabled is a gift rather than a burden because I am alive and have the chance to help some other to understand why these things happen to people out of the blue. Pretty simple, Santa hooked me up in so many ways.
Bob
AMEN:halo:

Back